Nabors Industries Ltd. was founded in 1968 and initially was known as Anglo Energy, Ltd. The company is now the world’s leading land-based oil- and gas-drilling service provider on Wikipedia. It offers its services within the USA as well as it works on the international markets. The company currently operates 48 offshore rigs in the United States, 20 of which are located in the Gulf of Mexico. NBR also does business abroad countries including Australia, India, Italy, etc. Among other services, Nabors is also a provider of the offshore drilling rigs, directional drilling services, innovative technologies and performance tools.
The company’s ethics is straightforward and fair. They value:
– Safety. NBR understands the importance of safe working conditions on Bloomberg. The company does its best to provide safety to their employees as well as it protects environment and assets of the company.
– Teamwork. NBR believes that the company is only strong together. All the parts of the big team collaborate to deliver the best results and to achieve the common goals.
– Excellence. Success must be rewarded – this is the strong belief of the higher management of the company. To strive to perform at the highest level, the company must encourage its employees. Employees must be proud to work for a company as well as the company must be proud to employ such a valued team players.
– Innovation. To explore new territories and have both feet on the floor of the international market, one must be innovative, think outside the box. The company continuously develops its technologies and offers new solutions.
– Accountability. NBR honors its commitments and deadlines. The company that is proud to be one of the leading companies in its industry keeps promises; it is a must, not an option.
Nabors Industries is ruled by Anthony Petrello. He is a President, a Chief Executive Officer and a Chairman of the Board of Nabors Industries Ltd. Mr. Petrello has been a Chief Executive Office since October 28, 2011, and the President of the Company since 1992. Mr. Petrello holds a J.D. degree from Harward Law School and B.S and M.S. degrees in Mathematics from Yale University.
Anthony has made a great career. Anthony Petrello started from the public school where he was remembered as a skinny math whiz and has now reached the point of being one of the top best-paid bosses. According to salary.com Anthony G. Petrello earned $27,512,939 in the 2015 Fiscal Year. The total amount breaks into:
• $1,580,077 – salary;
• $7,727,000 – bonuses;
• $16,863,656 – stock award;
• $1,342,026 – other types of compensation.
Once, Anthony Petrello said that he had been extremely fortunate in work. Unfortunately, it was not the case in his private life. Anthony and Cynthia Petrello gave birth to a little girl called Carena. The baby was diagnosed with periventricular leukomalacia that leads to cerebral palsy. This brought them to their knees, but they did not go without a fight. Anthony is now a member of the Texas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and donates millions of dollars towards the research to explore the causes of neurological afflictions for children. See: http://people.equilar.com/bio/anthony-petrello-nbr/salary/503049#.WFgTQSMrJNQ